Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We like to raid American Apparel every now and then...

I know this is kind of out of order, but I'm pretty sure everyone loved our shopping spree at American Apparel. What better place to get our costumes to become Lite-Brite pegs? So many colours! I didn't know what to choose, but red and green seemed to be a pretty good choice. We will be the rainbow on Saturday.


But before we could go on our shopping spree, we finished and cleaned up our Lite-Brite piece (which is now actually called BRITE LITE TECHNOLOGIES). It looks pretty sweet. I personally can't stand to look at it anymore, but that's besides the point. We made it double sided and it works out great. I broke a drill bit today... sorry dad! But other than that it's looking mighty fine.

Now I think we just have some minor details to hammer out before Thursday and BAM! The magical light is gonna get ya.

1 comment:

Jules said...

i got a highlighter orange shirt from aa!!